Located in London, Ontario, Westminster Trails features wide fairways to reward a good tee shot, but also has its share of fescue which has been known to frustrate some golfers.
The signature hole is the par 3 second hole. It is a short 100-yard shot to a saucer-shaped green surrounded by water on all sides. The tee shot requires precision and accuracy, and will test the mettle of even the best golfer.
Westminster Trails offers great conditions for a public golf course. The course keeps improving year after year. If you haven’t played us lately come see what you’ve been missing.
- Out of bounds to the left of white stakes on holes #1, #2, #15, and #16. All others defined by fences.
- Railroad ties on #16: free lift, 1 club length not nearer the hole.
- RCGA will govern all play except where the above local rules prevail.
- Please do not climb fences
- Dress code is in effect. Please call for details
- Please let faster groups play through
- Keep power and pull carts at least twenty feet from tees and greens
- It is illegal to bring your own alcoholic beverages onto the course. Violators will be asked to leave without refund
- Please fix ball marks, replace divots, and rake bunkers
General Manager: Greg Strauss
Clubhouse Manager: John Simmons
Superintendent: Jamie Spencer